Per Violone

Lo spazio di Violone
Messaggio
Autore
violone 32'

Re: Per Violone

#31 Messaggio da violone 32' » martedì 3 novembre 2015, 10:58

da un sito di organari statunitensi ........ some musical pipe organs produce 150db or more at the business end of their high-pressure reeds. For example, the Boardwalk Hall organ in Atlantic City (the world's largest) has a stop called the Grand Ophicleide on 100 inches of wind, which produces up to 130db at a distance of 1 meter from a resonator. A theatre organ in a pizza parlor that I played many years ago produced 145db at the output of CC on the 16' Bombarde - we measured this using a mic and laboratory SPL meter calibrated for that purpose. The State Trumpet on 50 inches of wind in the West end of the Cathedral of St. John the Divine (NYC) is painfully loud at the front (East end) of the nave, approx. two city blocks distant from the source. So organists use earplugs when we tune or practice.

è veramente difficile trovare dati sulla effettiva spl dei 32'.....forse perchè ad un metro non si sentono...
Aldo Tenca

alan1

Re: Per Violone

#32 Messaggio da alan1 » martedì 3 novembre 2015, 11:18

Mi è chiaro che le condizioni cambiano, infatti chiedevo la massima.

Dalle indicazioni sembra che 90db/m possano essere sufficienti per i bassi d'organo,
ad occhio non sembra impossibile fare un SSub per i 16hz in casa che produca in ambiente max 90db.

Ci penserò 8-)
Ciao
Flavio

Rispondi